Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
At Toast, we empower the restaurant community to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. As the all-in-one platform built exclusively for restaurants, we’re on a mission to enrich the food experience for all. Toast connects employees, operations, and guests on a reliable, easy-to-use platform so restaurateurs can stay one step ahead of a rapidly evolving hospitality market.
We’re looking for an Enablement Lead to join our growing International Toast team, based in Dublin, reporting to the Vice President of International Customer Success. Your primary responsibility will be to support our International (non-US) customer facing teams with all of their training needs as our organization grows in multiple new markets. In these early stages of our International growth, this role is multifaceted and multi-layered. You will need to be a builder first and foremost, comfortable creating training programs/content, collaborating with global stakeholders and also delivering training modules to our teams, both in person and remotely.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders including new hires, leaders and partners to build the Enablement roadmap for our International customer-facing teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify new hire onboarding needs and to execute initiatives that systematically address those needs.
- Develop content across multiple learning modalities.
- Collect and analyze metrics and feedback to evaluate program impact and areas of opportunity.
- Some travel required (approx 10% of your time)
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years experience building and managing programs or complex, scalable processes involving many stakeholders.
- Experience working independently and leading projects/initiatives across multiple time zones and diverse cultures.
- Change management experience in a complex and ambiguous matrix environment.
- Experience using metrics to demonstrate impact.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Project management and content creation experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think creatively about both short and long term solutions.
- Enjoy interacting with new people in an open and inclusive way.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Commitment to employee wellbeing through resources such as a quarterly wellness stipend and mental health benefits
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Pension and matching
- Extended medical cover
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Expanded parental leave
- Subsidized backup childcare
*We love a great bread/food pun
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].