- Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
- GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
This iOS engineer will participate in the development of iOS applications that enable consumers to share their passions with friends and community by developing media management, editing, and story-telling features for GoPro cameras and cloud content. You will make disciplined use of git source control and bug tracking systems along with participation in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, compact and elegant code. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and the iOS native development platform.
What You Will Do
- Participate in code development from requirements throughout the deployment
- Collaborate with Engineers, UX and Product Design to define, design and ship new features
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, compact code
- Unit-test developed code for usability, general reliability and elegance
- Make disciplined use of git source control and bug tracking systems
- Contribute exceptional skills to develop highly innovative consumer mobile products
Skills We’re Excited About
- Expertise in Swift and developing native iOS apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics
- Strong CS fundamentals
- 1-4+ years of commercial experience in developing applications for the iPhone and iPad
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven successful track record showing an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $111,775-$131,500.