GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build applications, cameras and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Paris to Bucharest to San Diego, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
- This engineer will participate in the development of iOS applications that enable consumers to share their passions with friends and community by developing photo and video editing, and story-telling features.
- You will make disciplined use of git source control and bug tracking systems along with participation in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, compact and elegant code.
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and the iOS native development platform.
- Participate in code development from requirements throughout the deployment
- Collaborate with Engineers, UX and Product Design to define, design and ship new features
- Create unit-test developed code for usability, general reliability and elegance.
- Contribute exceptional skills to develop highly innovative consumer mobile products
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Expertise in Swift and developing native iOS apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics
- Strong CS fundamentals
- 4+ years of commercial experience in developing applications for the iPhone and iPad
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven successful track record showing an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications
#iOSApps #Objective-C #MVC #OOP #MobileApp #Swift #CrossCommunication #EditingVideos