As an IQ (Image Quality) Analysis Tools Developer for the Hardware Group you will be part of a cross-functional project team that envisions and develops Image Quality analysis tools to aid in the internal validation of the state of the art GoPro cameras features. The tools we develop have a strong impact within the GoPro company, especially within the teams focused on image algorithms.
What You Will Do
- Envision, Develop and Maintain Image Quality analysis tools which will be used for internal validation of the state of the art GoPro cameras features.
- Communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- You will have the opportunity to come up with new tool ideas that will result in improved image quality on the new GoPro cameras
Skills We’re Excited About
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of experience in software development
- Good understanding and practical experience of OOP concepts and data structures
- Good understanding and practical experience of modern C++ (C++11 and later)
- Familiar with Git, Linux and/or Mac OS
- Experience with OpenCV or Qt is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for cutting-edge software development
- Do all of the above (and more) with a positive attitude, friendly disposition and “can do” mentality in a fun and exciting environment working with a world-caliber software team.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
- Outside’s Best Places to Work No. 1 Large Employer 2021
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.