Swift Navigation provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass-market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is Starling® positioning engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world. Learn more online at swiftnav.com, follow Swift on Twitter @Swiftnav
As a member of the Global IT team, you will be tasked with maintaining IT services that support the needs of the organization. You will be providing end user support for our global user base and triaging issues in accordance with our SLAs. You will configure and maintain office equipment to ensure optimal performance, including conference room A/V and wireless internet, troubleshooting issues until a speedy resolution is found. You will complete all IT tasks involved with onboarding new hires, including conducting a Day 1 IT Training presentation to provide a warm welcome to our colleagues.
We’re looking for a self-starter who is meticulous and detail oriented, taking the initiative to solve problems. This is a part-time, 20 hours per week position.
We love to meet great people, so even if you don't tick every single box, apply anyway!
- Configure and maintain our video conferencing equipment
- Maintain our equipment inventory in accordance with our Asset Management Policy
- Complete all onboarding tasks, including preparing equipment and conducting the Day 1 IT Training presentation
- Respond to incidents, service requests, and change requests in a timely manner in accordance with our established SLAs – triaging and escalating issues appropriately
- Maintain a customer-focused approach and a service-oriented mindset
- Comfort and familiarity with a variety of equipment, including computers, A/V equipment, network equipment, printers, and more
- Comfortable conducting trainings and giving presentations
- Customer service disposition
- Highly organized, both in maintaining records and tidiness of office equipment
- Formal technical experience is a strong plus but not required, willing to train the right candidate
We don’t expect you to know all these technologies, and we’re hoping for you to push us forward to better technologies where useful
- Mac, Windows, and Linux
- A/V equipment – cameras, microphones, speakers, mixers, televisions
- Collaboration Software – Zoom, Slack, Google, Microsoft Office 365
- Printer configuration and troubleshooting
- Basic WiFi troubleshooting
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49