As a Junior ID you will prepare proposal presentations (including Canvas 3D and BOQ) for booking stage and sit through the Welcome calls between Customer and Principal Designer and capture the entire discussion and customer requirements. You will raise the request for Site Measurement and prepare the KWS line drawings for Validation. You will coordinate with Principal Designer and Quality Surveyor to determine what all can be pitched to the Client in both
Modular and non-modular services.
- Visits the site for Design initiation along with the printouts of DKO presentation, DKO doc and all Canvas wall elevations
During Design Kick-off :
- Takes note of the changes discussed during the DKO presentation.
- Captures the scope of non-modular services in coordination with the QS personnel.
- Capture design inputs from the Customer.
- Prepare MoMs and provide it to the PD, who shares the same with the client.
- Prepares Canvas 3D and BOQ, basis the discussion with Client during DKO and the design inputs collected.
During Design Meeting at EC :
- Incorporate all design inputs taken during EC walk-through in Canvas and get final 3D.
- Prepare MoMs along with latest BOQ + 3D screenshots + date & time of Sign-off meeting and shares with the PD.
- Prepare KWS production drawings needed for final validation and PO raising
- Prepare 3D renders for the design prepared (as per Client requirement).
- Prepare the final sign-off document and get it reviewed by the PD.
- Visit the site whenever project needs designer intervention.
15 years of Academics | Relevant Interior Design background.
6 months to 2 years of relevant experience.