At Omio, we have a unique approach to travel. Our pioneering search platform provides a seamless way to find and book the fastest, cheapest and best travel options by train, bus, flight and ferries to thousands of cities, towns and villages across Europe, the United States and Canada. That translates not only into financial savings for you but also means you have more time on your hands to enjoy your travel experiences! We are a founder-led business and our amazing CEO, Naren Shaam, is as passionate about Omio now as he was on day one.
We are looking for a Junior Reconciliation Specialist in the payments and fraud team to handle the end-to-end reconciliation process. You will be responsible for performing duties with a high degree of independence, initiative, and judgment.
These are the main responsibilities
- Manage fees/fx reconciliation part for settlements from all PSPs (Payment Service Providers).
- Manage the reconciliation part for chargebacks and all disputes received via different channels to ensure the quality and integrity of data received.
- Identify irregularities, collect and review any discrepancies and make sure they are being reported to the Managers in a timely manner.
- Support Fraud & Payments Senior Managers with ad-hoc reconciling requests on a daily basis.
- Support finance reconciling team when required.
- Generate regular reports and summaries detailing cost/fx reconciliation outcomes, discrepancies, and prevention efforts.
This is what you bring to the team
- Positive attitude, curiosity, ability to listen and communicate effectively with others, flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self motivation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google applications.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Previous experience in finance / analytical role is desirable.
- The role is suitable for fresh graduates.
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, together, we are powering journeys that move us.
- Remote and flexible working, 27 vacation days, a day off on your birthday, and more.
- 6 weeks per year 'work-from-anywhere'.
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership.
- Travel Benefits Scheme.
- Brand new, modern, and dog-friendly office.
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities.
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability.
Hiring process and background checks
At Omio, we work in partnership with Giant Screening, once a job offer has been accepted, Giant will be engaged to carry out background screening. Giant will reach out to you via email and occasionally via telephone/text message so that they can gather all relevant information required. Consent will be requested prior to any information being passed to our services company.