As a Manager – Franchise Ops, you would be accountable for having updated knowledge about real estate preferably from the same background, with willingness to commute anywhere on short notice. You will be resposnsible for identifying EC/Office locations in any given city either directly or through channel partners/brokers/references.
- Research and report to Management on competitive Leasing.
- Speciality leasing trends in the industry within the geographical and catchment areas of that particular city.
- Meeting with the developers / landlords/owners of the property, negotiating and finalizing the commercial terms based on their Return on Investment and IRR.
- Processing the legal documentation (required for the lease activity).
- Know to handle legal documentation with the business partners including vetting, drafting, discussing and finalizing the same.
- Communication skill/ negotiation skill/ presentation skill/ positive outlook/pleasing personality.
- A professional with at least 6 to 12 years' experience as a Manager – Franchise Ops, in relevant ecommerce or modular / Interior design retail product categories.
- PAN India sourcing experience will be a plus.
- Eager to learn and grow, displaying high levels of ownership and drive to perform.
- Should have strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proactive in approach, organised, aggressive in action and results oriented.
- A team player with high patience and a high level of integrity.
- Assertive with a high level of maturity.