Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As a 'Lead-Post Sales' you would be responsible for handling the customer complaints, reconciling to the best possible extent in the interests of the client as per Livspace warranty policy towards delivering exceptional customer experience. To achieve the overall business goal of being the top gadget brand with an array of amazing products and world-class service. We are looking for a fun and committed individual who understands Modular, Custom & Service to the core to enhance client satisfaction and trust with Livspace.
- In-depth knowledge and technical hold over the Interior Products (Modular, Custom & services)
- Sound knowledge to analyze the root cause of the issue and to provide a solution.
- Knowledge about the installation process of Modular, Civil and Custom work.
- Well versed with the Hardware, materials specification and technical details.
- Strong verbal articulation, presentation and written communication skills.
- Good listener with active problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Flexible with work timings/ schedule and availability.
Qualification : Graduation | Overall 15 years of Academic education.
Minimum Experience : 2 years +
- Work continuously to improvise the quality of after-sales services and to ensure customer satisfaction in all circumstances.
- Answering calls and emails to update customers about their queries.
- Assisting clients with every possible support being the only POC for all the queries related to the product, services, and warranty.
- Able to make decisions and organize solutions independently. Strong organizational capability.
- Working with different departments to ensure the issue resolution in the stipulated time period.
- Keeping records of customer queries, updates, complaints, comments and inquiries.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and complaints.
- Feedback calls to customer.
- Understands the gravity of the role.