Location: Flexible Shanghai. This role allows the flexibility to work from home, within proximity to an office location.
The person in this role will be responsible for any daily legal work assigned by the senior counsel, including without limitation legal research, document review, proofreading and translation, etc. This person will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how a US listed company’s legal team operates
- Deal with daily legal work and cutting-edge legal topics in an international company
- Experience the most vibrant atmosphere as a legal professional
What You Will Do
- Law and regulation research in APAC region
- Assistance to the update of bi-lingual legal templates
- Document review and contract filing
Skills We’re Excited About
- 3rd or 4th year college undergraduate, majored in law; background of Privacy Law, Economic law or competition law is a plus
- Strong capability of legal research and writing
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Quick learner and team player
- Able to work at least 3 days per week for 2 months
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.