- Executes administrative production tasks as delegated by Production team members
- Provides the necessary status updates and handovers to their Production Managers/Leads as well as Production Coordinator peers.
- Maintain and exceed performance against KPIs.
- Assigning linguists to projects based on predefined team lists and by applying automation.
- Setting and managing project deadlines according to customer SLAs.
- Tracking assignment status, including acceptance and rejection rates from linguists.
- Communicates well with local colleagues and internal production team members
- Communication with linguists to confirm project status, any risks/issues impacting ability to deliver on time.
- Coordination of queries from linguists; logging queries in the appropriate format/platform, directing responses back to linguists within production timelines.
- Reassignment of projects to alternative linguists as needed to meet project deadlines or mitigate quality issues.
- Data entry and administration related to linguist performance, availability and payments.
- Sending and receiving translation quality feedback (revision reports or other format) to linguists.
- Checking status of QA checks in Lilt and following up with linguists on non-completion/non-compliance.
- Delivering projects by the project deadlines
- Ensures all system admin, including data entry, is accurate for their accounts
- Has a clear understanding of all production workflows and processes related to their tasks and duties.
- Consistently follows correct protocols for their tasks and accounts.
- Escalates Production risks/blockers in the appropriate manner to their Production Manager or Lead as soon as they arise.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Master's preferred)
- Proficient in English at a professional level
- Past experience includes translation, project coordination/management, linguistic or other localization related activities.
- Solid organizational skills including meticulous attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure