Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We are searching for a partner marketer to build and execute marketing programs to scale the impact from our partners and their customers. You will work directly with our portfolio of digital-first partners and be responsible for driving customer referrals and ultimately wins through those partnerships. This will require thinking outside the (bread) box, using data and insights to both accelerate and optimize the funnel.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategies, marketing campaigns and assets to support new partner launches and optimize existing partnerships
- Test and learn which marketing levers improve funnel performance
- Contribute to the creation and launch of a formal partner “tiers and benefits” program to help us scale our efforts
- Work across the entire lifecycle of the customer, including: demand generation, brand awareness, customer marketing, pricing, sales enablement and more
- Work with Business Development to build new partnerships that will advance Toast’s GTM objectives
- Work in a high-growth company alongside a talented bench of fun and friendly marketers – with tremendous career growth & upside
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience running indirect/ channel marketing programs
- Have a track record of launching successful marketing campaigns and programs
- Are a well rounded marketer, meaning you have experience working across multiple marketing channels like content, email, paid, social, eCommerce and more
- Excel at building relationships internally at Toast and externally with our partners
- Thrive in fast-paced, highly collaborative environments
Special sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience scaling PRM or affiliate tools, like Impartner or Impact
- Salesforce, Marketo, and/or Craft (CMS) experience
- Prior experience working in the restaurant industry
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.