Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
As Marketing Specialist you will play an integral part in building on Swift’s brand and supporting its continued growth. This role provides the opportunity to work on all aspects of Swift’s marketing program, to collaborate across departments and agencies and to gain continued experience as a well-rounded marketer working on a brand that is making an impact.
As Marketing Specialist you will be a valued addition to our small, but mighty, marketing team working on a variety of programs and projects across the globe to achieve Swift’s mission to build a safer and more efficient future by changing the way we navigate and understand every centimeter of our planet.
You will work closely with the marketing team—with insights from product, engineering and sales—to learn about, and participate in, all marketing activities. This includes advertising campaigns, websites, content creation, event management, social media campaigns, public relations and more.
While day-to-day tasks vary based on business needs, some responsibilities include
- Monitoring, creating and scheduling social media content
- Maintaining website content
- Tracking industry events and providing support for those attended
- Maintaining database of industry media contacts
- Monitoring and submitting to industry award and speaking opportunities
- Assisting with content creation for advertising programs to drive leads
Required Skills/ Abilities
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Must be able to work independently as well as cross-collaborating with team members and partners to complete multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to proofread, draft copy and edit content
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or equivalent
- Adept at working within Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working with CRMs (Salesforce), Social Media Management (Hootsuite), Project Management tools (Asana, Confluence)
- You are professional, friendly, a team player
Preferred Skills/ Abilities
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- B2B product marketing experience
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) a plus
- Flexible vacation days, competitive salary and stock options, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), HSA
- Stocked kitchen, company events and catered lunches, tech-talks, learning and development budget for every employee
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49