Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Customer Care Manager, Networking is responsible for the productivity and the well-being of the Virtual Call Center Networking Team across the Boston, Omaha, and remote offices. This role is responsible for (1) overseeing the customer journey for those experiencing Toast network issues throughout the support experience, (2) work with cross-functional Internal teams such as Restaurant Success and Services to create process and support guidelines, and (3) train and develop members of the networking team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge.
This role will be hybrid to the Omaha, NE office and will likely be either Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Provides team vision by setting clear goals and objectives for themselves and their teams, by measuring performance, and by focusing on process improvement.
- Establish service-level metrics for response, resolutions of escalated networking issues, and customer CSAT.
- Manages agents performance and team leads to improve their effectiveness for Customer Support
- Partners cross-functionally with other departments and teams in order to stay ahead of new product and features, establish cross-functional process and responsibilities, and improve the overall customer journey for those having post-live network issues.
- Lead consistently with integrity, fairness, humility, with clear and honest communication.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years experience managing a Customer Support Team.
- Familiar with networking troubleshooting tools, such as Meraki Dashboard and Ubiquiti Dashboard.
- Nice to have POS technical understanding with networking devices and connectivity.
- Ability to use CRM’s such as Salesforce and Five9.
- Familiarity with restaurant operations desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].