Arrcus was founded to enhance business efficiency through superior network connectivity. The Arrcus Connected Edge (ACE) platform offers best-in-class networking with the most flexible consumption model at the lowest total cost of ownership. The Arrcus team consists of world-class technologists who have an unparalleled record in shipping industry-leading networking products, complemented by industry thought leaders, operating executives, strategic partners, and top-tier VCs. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
We offer a variety of roles in software, hardware, and cloud environments. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, creative, and agile. You will work closely with the top-notch talent in Arrcus in redefining networking.
- Triage, resolve internal and customer found issues
- Write Feature Spec covering the requirements and detailed design
- Implement improvements and features individually or as part of a team
- Evaluate, Integrate third party libraries
- Peer review of Feature Spec, Code, Test Plan and other engineering documents
- Improve performance/scale of existing features/solutions
- Help with interview, onboarding and mentoring of new hires
- Work with customer and product teams to understand new requirements
- Plan, schedule, track, and periodically report the project status all the way to customer delivery
- Lead a team which is implementing features and improvements
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Ability to write high-quality C/C++/Go/Python code
- 12+ years of hands-on development experience in some of the following areas:
- Deep understanding of pipeline architecture of one or more ASIC families (Broadcom:DNX, Broadcom:XGS, Intel:Tofino)
- Architect/design/develop data path for L3 technologies: IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, SR/SRv6, VRF, L3VPN
- Architect/design/develop data path for QoS technologies: Queueing, Classification, Policing, Marking, shaping, ACL, ECN, WRED
- Architect/design/develop data path for L2 technologies: STP, LLDP, sFlow, LAG, MLAG
- Deep understanding of BCM SDK, P4, DPDK
- Linux OS internals, memory management and network stack
- RIB, FIB, and Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
- High Availability, ISSU, Linux networking
- Debian Build/Packaging, Linux Kernel, Kernel Networking Stack
- Containers, Virtual Machines (VM)
- Prior work experience in a startup or venture-backed company is a big plus.
- Bonus + Equity
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance programs
- Health & wellness program and resources
- Weekly Catered lunches at our San Jose office.
- Monthly happy hours at our San Jose office.
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $125M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Prosperity7 Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.