Job Title: Office Administrator (Limited Agreement)
- In Office (Munich, Germany). This role requires in-office work 1 day/week. Preferably Tuesdays.
GoPro is seeking a 1 day/week Office Administrator who gets the big picture and proactively works towards solutions. The position will play a vital role in coordinating office administration for GoPro’s Munich location, and work to provide a productive and lively office environment. This role will be also supporting some HR and IT activities/requests.
What You Will Do
- Support the Workplace Services Function with all office operations matters and be a point of contact to support with minor HR and IT requests.
- Coordinate with US counterparts to support the location with daily business and administration processes.
- Responsible for:
- Office administration responsibilities including: postage, stationery, IT equipment orders, snack program (food orders), and act as the primary point of contact with external vendors and government agencies.
- Building administration: primary point of contact to office administrators, government authorities, and housekeeping vendors.
- Assist EMEA People Operations with the employment contract process for new hires in Germany.
- Assist EMEA People Operations to facilitate local employee orientation, and on and off-boarding.
- Assist the People Business Partner with organizing and maintaining personnel files and other HR records to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide administrative support to the People and Places teams on a wide range of projects; for example, organizing community service events.
- Help organize office social engagement team building and wellbeing events.
- Assist the Marketing team with onsite marketing events.
- Support Diversity Inclusion Equity and Belonging (DEIB) projects locally, and across EMEA.
Skills We’re Excited About
- 1+ year experience in either of these areas (Office Management, HR or IT)
- University degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Fluent in German and English essential.
- Confident, decisive, tactful, and effective communications skills both externally and internally
- Ability to quickly assess situations, identify trends and gaps, develop insights and propose solutions.
- Proven success working well with a variety of people at diverse levels throughout an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm and elicit results among colleagues and stakeholders.
- Highly organized and an extreme attention to detail
- Ability to make prudent and sound decisions without direct supervision, when necessary
- Flexibility to change course as priorities dictate.
- High ethical standards and committed to outstanding results.
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Bonus Points For
- Flexibility to change the working day of the week at the office when needed (previous coordination)
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Gym fee allowance
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.