At Omio, we take a unique approach to travel. Our pioneering search platform provides a seamless way to find and book the fastest, cheapest, and best travel options by train, bus, flight, and ferries to thousands of cities, towns, and villages across Europe, the United States, and Canada. That translates not only into financial savings for you but also means you have more time on your hands to enjoy your travel experiences! We are a founder-led business and our amazing CEO, Naren Shaam, is as passionate about Omio as he was on day one.
Workplace Operations is a key driver of employee satisfaction and productivity at Omio. The Office Manager runs all relevant processes to offer smooth office operations to our staff and guests across all our locations.
- You are responsible for the following processes for our Berlin office
- Registration and reception duties
- Mail process (incoming and outgoing)
- Beverage and Food Supply
- Facility Management duties
- Health and Safety duties
- Internal Events
- You make our Berlin office a great place to stay in
- You align with all relevant internal stakeholders for our other office locations (Prague and London)
- You manage external contractors and internal support staff
- You manage a 6-digit budget responsibly
- Support and drive office projects and processes to improve efficiency and the employee experience
What you bring to the team:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Office Management/Backoffice Functions
- You are well organized, detail-oriented, hands-on and can think outside the box
- You are experienced in managing external contractors (onboarding, offboarding and regular performance reviews)
- You have experience in handling several daily processes at the same time and prioritize according to Omio’s staff needs
- You hold a safety officer training certificate and are First Aid qualified
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty or to lift a couple of boxes
- You are fluent in English and German; additional languages are always valued at Omio
- You are friendly, reliable and enthusiastic and have a can-do attitude
- You have solid and friendly communication skills
- You're a self-starter with the ability to pivot and re-prioritize based on fast changing circumstances
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.