As the world’s first Culture Benefits® platform, Espresa delivers a mobile-first and modular ecosystem of employee experience benefits within a single solution that drives consistent employee engagement and happiness at scale. And we live what we’ve created. We have our values, passions, and mission – as individuals and a team. We were born in Palo Alto, California, yet our global team operates in 29+ countries, supporting all languages, time zones, and currencies. We think beyond borders. And we are thoughtful and diligent corporate citizens.
As an Operations and Customer Support Intern, you have the potential to be in a substantial growth role and will be responsible for day-to-day operations in keeping the Espresa platform up to date for client employees, fulfilling orders for them, and handling their unique inquiries via email, phone, in-platform chat, or similar channels. Your actions are crucial to ensuring we deliver an exceptional experience while finding your footing, learning, and growing with our Espresa team.
To be successful in this starter role, we’re looking for natural detail orientation, comfort with numbers, data collection, reporting, and cloud-based technology. Additionally, Espresa is looking for excellent English communication skills, written and verbal. An ability to improvise, structure, and communicate to turn even challenging interactions into positive experiences will be a lightning rod! If you have social media interaction skills on your resume, we’re excited to see them!
Espresa is a company of go-getters. This list represents general duties but may not be all-inclusive. What you will have as an intern is incredible exposure daily to amazing minds that will help you drive your future forward.
- Prompt and successful support ticket resolution, including inquiries from clients, lives via email, phone, chat, and other channels
- Accurate and timely fulfillment of orders for gift cards, products, experiences, and other Espresa offerings
- Accurate and up-to-date Espresa platform content as requested/required
- Consistently strong and professional follow through with every interaction and ‘wow’ level of service in keeping commitments to customers and colleagues
- Team empathizer and player
- Impeccable conversational written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical mind
- Comfortable with numbers and technology, and eager to learn and grow
- Drive to ensure the highest satisfaction with high energy and a need to finish – seldom gives up, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Unafraid to ask for help from the team, regardless of the department
- Time management efficiency by nature with concentrated efforts on more important priorities – gets more done in less time and can attend to a broader range of activities
- Proficient with MS Office and Google email applications
Salary Range: USD range $18 to $22 per hour