The Commercial Operations Manager will assist in driving significant revenue / cost efficiency projects and help build scalable processes for Omio across all our transport partners.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Define and execute a plan for (i) driving significant cross-provider projects that maximize revenue & solve cost inefficiencies; critical to supporting the company’s mid/long-term objectives, (ii) designing scalable internal/external processes across all transport providers.
Cross-provider projects focused on designing and implementing solutions for significant business issues e.g. leakage, partner supply completeness.
Partner with Commercial Management to identify cross-functional bottlenecks & design/implement end-to-end processes that inform & direct significant business activities
Manage a small team with a relentless focus on cross-provider/functional scalability
Be an advocate of our company’s data driven culture; the team will create tools / reports that are actionable / diagnostic, design scalable processes that are informed by data, and create recommendations that support and drive growth
- 3+ years experience in commercial operations, ideally within the travel sector/providers
- People management experience
- Able to deliver through others
- Driver for change and continuous improvement
- Project and process management skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Embodies Omio values
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, together, we are powering journeys that move us
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Remote and flexible working, 27 vacation days, and a day off on your birthday
- 6 weeks/year work-from-anywhere
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- As we grow, you will grow too
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.
Intrigued? Apply here in English, or if you have questions, speak with Jacob, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, email [email protected]
Please ensure for when sending application through that you list:
1. Salary expectations 2. Notice period, – earliest time you can start in a new role