Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As an Operations Consultant (Projects and Experience), you will mentor Livepreneurs on different skills. You will be responsible to maintain a good customer experience throughout the project timeline in the design & operations stage.
You will be responsible to make every Livpreneur successful. You will work with the different functions to constantly provide insights to improve processes for Livprenuers.
- Understand drawings (2D/3D) of all disciplines (Civil, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, etc).
- Identify design discrepancies and foresee execution risks.
- Validate & review work orders, BOQs, drawings.
- Prepare detailed project execution schedules highlighting interdependencies of various tasks.
- Auditing the site work by doing regular site inspections as well as monitoring remotely with quality control.
- Ensuring that all quality and timeline related requirements are met.
- To ensure timely site updates are available to the customer from Livpreneurs.
- A bridge between Livpreneurs & Customers during design to project execution stage.
- Updating of project trackers & summaries.
- Manage a team of 5 to 10 Livpreneurs in a city or region.
- Analyze data to identify performance bottlenecks, devise corrective solutions, and own implementation end-to-end.
- Be the quality custodian of your Livpreneurs projects ensuring the superlative customer experience.
- Identify Livpreneur’s specific challenges that may aid or hamper their performance and devise solutions around them.
- Work with internal functions on key initiatives such as SOPs, pricing and new initiatives.
- Management Graduate/Construction management, preferably from a Tier I/Tier II Institute.
- Strong Project Management/Engineering/Architecture background is a must with 2+ years of experience.
- Must have experience in handling at least 15+ renovation projects.
- Have a deep appreciation and understanding of site execution for home renovations.
- Ability to assess design feasibility, visualize on-site conditions and foresee execution risks.
- Process-driven project management professionals with quick problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and capable of prioritizing work.
- Extremely high level of ownership and learning aptitude.
- Past experience in managing project management/operations is a core requirement for this role preferable if worked with ops-focused startups.
- The high degree of comfort on Excel/Google Sheets and strong data analysis skills.