- Single point of contact for the customer during the execution phase of their home interiors.
- Detail review of the drawings, understanding the scope as per BOQ and explaining the same to the customer.
- Receive materials from Warehouse and to validate the same as per Order / BOQ.
- Day today coordination and foster teamwork between all the project stakeholders.
- Share the daily progress report for the installation works with the customer.
- Engage, interact and build professional relationships with the Design professionals, Production, Warehousing, and Installation teams.
- Directing the Installation team simultaneously to safely execute the work according to the design plan.
- Work closely with the internal Production team, Logistics team and Vendor supply team to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience.
- Understanding customer concerns and providing resolutions on the same after coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Graduate / Equivalent Qualification | 15 years of Academic education.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have site job experience and willing for the same
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite or MS Office.
- Basic understanding of Project Management principles like scheduling and sequencing of installation activities.
- Detail-oriented and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills to engage effectively with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- High ownership and Customer-centric approach
- Core interior industry experience in Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storage, Modular and Fit Out works preferred.