Operations Lead – Modular
Livspace is Building the world's first end – to – end interior design platform out of India. We’re India's top online home improvement & interiors destination for consumers and the world's first design automation platform for designers.
With Livspace, customers can discover thousands of interior designs for all types of rooms, personalize the design – by color, material, style – to their liking, and get the exact look for their homes in a matter of weeks. We are a design and technology-first team and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
Our team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, and Space Matrix. We are well-funded; our investors include top venture firms like Helion, Bessemer, and Jungle.
We’re one of India's most dynamic startup in the ecosystem with aims to dominate our space across the world. Our vision is to be the top technology inspired home improvement and design brand in the world.
To build on this, we need YOU
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced project management professional to drive modular focussed residential interior fit-out projects in collaboration with the design and site delivery teams.
- You will be responsible for project deliveries i.e. successful installation of modular products (Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Furniture & Decor) and essential home improvement services for residential projects
- You will ensure that assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, quality parameters and design guidelines and deliver a 5 star rating customer experience
- You will work closely with the design team, production operations team, logistics team and installers to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience
- You will coordinate communication and foster teamwork between all the stakeholders of the assigned project
- You will support in defining and implementing criteria for quality, cost control and timely management of the projects in the region.
- You will be responsible for guiding and managing coordination with the vendors and business partners throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the Clients and Company.
- You will also serve as the point of contact for escalations between the Client (or his representative) & Livspace, as and when required, and ensure that the projects are delivered on time within Livspace quality standards
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; ability to break down complex ideas and convey efficiently
- Minimum 2 years of Core interior industry experience in Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Modular and Fit Out works
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs
- A process driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel/GSheets.
- Entrepreneurial Zeal & Ownership
Perks at Livspace!
- Entrepreneurial Zeal & Ownership
- Flexible work timings
- Industry leading healthcare
- Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Attractive discounts on products and services
- Opportunities to network and connect