Omio is pursuing a vision of delivering the world's travel inventory to enable journeys to and from anywhere.
As the largest source of travel inventory globally we work with 1000+ suppliers operating in 35 countries in Europe and North America. We are the destination of choice for 600m+ customers annually across our two brands: Rome2Rio for global discovery, and Omio for ticketing and journeys. Simultaneously, we are launching new geographies, new verticals and new products. We have offices in Berlin, Prague, London and Melbourne.
We are a team of more than 300 passionate employees from more than 45 countries who share the same vision: to create a single experience that helps send travellers almost anywhere in Europe, the U.S. and Canada.
Operations Lead now needed to oversee and coordinate all the activity in our Creative Studio team. From tooling to stakeholders and processes this role will ensure the successful delivery of key projects and campaigns.
In this role you will lead and manage all workflow processes, including stakeholder interfacing, timelines, dependencies, and deadlines, for the Creative Studio team in particular, and the wider Marketing function.
What you bring to the table
- Experience as a Project Manager, Operations Lead or similar role within a digital/tech/advertising/marketing business.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Tech Company Project Management or Creative Agency Account Management Role.
- Experience in managing in-house projects and teams through liaising with internal and external stakeholders, leading briefing sessions, kickoff-meetings, creating project plans, setting priorities, and negotiating the delivery of creative assets, while considering dependencies across teams.
- Thorough and methodical work style, with the ability to holistically see the bigger picture, while never losing sight of the small details.
- Experience with interpreting briefs, tracking and documenting decisions, including tactical feedback on work, and ensuring smooth resource allocation.
- Technical expertise in various project and budget management tools.
- Proficient in business English.
- Experience ensuring the business has the right tools and applications needed for a busy team to run efficiently.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
How we work
We value diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We work flexibly to let life happen, we rely on great communication and focus on outcomes and engaging work over time on the clock.
Why Rome2rio + Omio
Alongside building a great consumer focussed product, working with a talented team and attractive salaries, Rome2rio offers a suite of additional benefits including generous individual learning & development budgets, extensive travel benefits, five weeks annual leave and lots more!
We are of a people first mindset and ensure our top priority is the engagement of our people. We want to hear from like minded people who get satisfaction from solving complex user problems and working in a highly collaborative team.