Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As an Operations Lead, you will monitor the project lifecycle from initiation to execution by taking complete ownership and responsibility . You will engage the client and keep them informed with required updates of the project and ensure they are aware of all the activities that are about to be done / on going / yet to start etc.
- Coordinate with manpower agencies and ensure that right resources are assigned to get the work done on time.
- Coordinate communication and foster teamwork between all the project stakeholders.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress such as Weekly Progress Reports.
- Engage, interact and build professional relationships with the design professionals, vendors and clients while simultaneously directing the installation team to safely execute the work according to the design plan.
- Work closely with respective functional teams to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience.
- B. Tech (Civil/Architecture) – from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges.
- Alternate qualification can be B. Tech (Civil/Architecture) + MBA from RICS or NICMAR.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in executing Corporate/Residential interior fitout projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; ability to break down complex ideas and convey efficiently.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel/GSheets.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills to engage effectively with clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Entrepreneurial zeal & ownership.