Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
The role of an Operations Lead, is of an experienced project management professional to drive Residential Interior fit-out projects in collaboration with the design and site delivery teams. You will supervise the site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Manage project budget, risk allowance and monitor/control any changes or variations.
- Plan manpower to meet the scope of project deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and foster teamwork between all the project stakeholders.
- Provide support in negotiation with vendors and coordination with business partners throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress such as Weekly Progress Reports.
- Engage, interact and build professional relationships with the design professionals, consultants, vendors and clients.
- Directing the installation team simultaneously to safely execute the work according to the design plan.
- You will work closely with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience.
- Graduate / Equivalent Qualification | 15 years of Academic education.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in executing corporate/residential interior fitout projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to break down complex ideas and convey efficiently.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel/GSheets.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.
- Entrepreneurial Zeal & Ownership.
- Candidates who have Worked with a Contractor, managed 25+ labourers and at least 2 Labour Contractors are a plus.
- Core interior industry experience in Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Modular and Fit Out works preferred.