The role of an Operations Lead, is of an experienced project management professional to drive Residential Interior fit-out projects in collaboration with the design and site delivery teams. You will supervise the site delivery team’s performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Manage project budget, risk allowance and monitor/control any changes or variations.
- Plan manpower to meet the scope of project deliverables.
- Coordinate communication and foster teamwork between all the project stakeholders.
- Provide support in negotiation with vendors and coordination with business partners throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress such as Weekly Progress Reports.
- Engage, interact and build professional relationships with the design professionals, consultants, vendors and clients.
- Directing the installation team simultaneously to safely execute the work according to the design plan.
- You will work closely with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of execution and customer experience.