Location: Flexible (San Mateo, CA). This role offers the flexibility to work from home, within proximity to an office location.
On this team you are going to be responsible for…
Supporting our People Partner Team in executing programs across GoPro that drive employee engagement and promote a culture where employees thrive.
The person in this role will be responsible for…
GoPro is seeking a People Team Generalist to support, advise and manage people team programs and organizational needs. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of GoPro's people strategy in alignment with the People Business Partners. This position will also require tight collaboration with other People Team members and business leaders to support programs that have a wide range of impact across the organization. The People Team Generalist will be the connection point in supporting People Team strategy with the ultimate goal of building a stronger business and healthier culture.
What You Will Do
- Support our US People Business Partners in execution of People Team programs, strategies and initiatives (e.g. Manager Training, Compensation Cycles, Workforce Account Management)
- Collaborate with People Team colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, People Operations, and Talent Acquisition to implement solutions and continuously improve existing HR programs, ensuring two-way communication and collaboration
- Create templates and build standardized presentations to support People Business Partners in delivering consistent information across the business
- Support retention strategies, career development and mobility across business teams
- Advise employees on issues and People Team related questions
- Assist with company-wide programs that drive increased employee engagement
- Learn products, operations, strategies, goals, culture and overall business objectives of GoPro
- Operate as a problem solver – and a creative one at that
Skills We’re Excited About
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of HR experience in a technology or fast paced organization required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have solid interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience in project management
- Detail orientated with a strong analytical and data management skills
- Ability to drive programs independently
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS reporting
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of all aspects of HR (People Ops, Compensation, HRBP, Recruiting, etc) and their impact on business
- A positive attitude with a sincere passion for the people, brand, and products of GoPro
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning, technology trainings, certifications, Peer-to-Peer learning, conferences and more
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just, and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this role is between $65,025 – $104,650. Actual pay within the range is dependent on multiple factors, including your residence location and prior work experience. Equity, benefits, and a discretionary bonus may be additional forms of compensation for this role and are not included in the provided pay range.