A short introduction about the business unit & role:
The Central Org supports platform teams and businesses across Corporate India and Corporate Global. The core Central Org comprises of Finance, Marketing, Category and HR functions.
Pre Sales team is a part of the Marketing Org and is pivotal in identifying potential customers and provide apt solutions. The role demands good aptitude for sales and be able to communicate well.
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise.
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Document all call information in the CRM according to standard operating procedures.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Possess strong knowledge of Livspace services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a superlative customer experience attitude on all interactions. Be able to establish a positive rapport and create brand awareness.
- Schedule Experience Centre visits with our design team as per defined process.
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and complaints.
- Make reminder calls to customers & schedule appointments, ensuring that the calls happen as per scheduled time.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and different transactions, recording details of comments, inquiries & complaints.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- A graduate in any stream (10+2+3 regular education)
- 2-5 yrs of relevant experience in telesales, inside sales or similar
- Familiar with CRM & cloud telephony systems and practices
- Customer focussed and adaptable to different personality types
- Have the ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Possess previous experience in a call centre dealing with Indian consumers.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in spoken English with proper grammar & fluency