Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise.
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Document all call information in the CRM according to standard operating procedures.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Possess strong knowledge of Livspace services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a superlative customer experience attitude on all interactions. Be able to establish a positive rapport and create brand awareness.
- Schedule Experience Centre visits with our design team as per defined process.
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and complaints.
- Make reminder calls to customers & schedule appointments, ensuring that the calls happen as per scheduled time.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and different transactions, recording details of comments, inquiries & complaints.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- A graduate in any stream (10+2+3 regular education)
- 1-5 yrs of relevant experience in telesales, inside sales or similar
- Familiar with CRM & cloud telephony systems and practices
- Customer focussed and adaptable to different personality types
- Have the ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Possess previous experience in a call centre dealing with Indian consumers.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in spoken English with proper grammar & fluency
- Language prerequisites : English -Hindi, English – Marathi,English – Gujarati