Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is seeking a Pricing Strategy Manager to join our Pricing team. Our Pricing team is responsible for setting pricing across Toast’s suite of product offerings. In this role, you will conduct analysis and research to make pricing strategy recommendations, design price experiments, and work cross-functionally to implement pricing changes. This is a high-impact role with a lot of growth potential.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop pricing strategy recommendations by conducting analysis and primary research
- Design and implement price experiment roadmap in partnership with Product Marketing, Market Insights, Finance, Sales Enablement, Business Systems, and other teams
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience driving analytical, cross-functional projects in a pricing, marketing, product management, strategy consulting, finance, operational, or similar role
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; strong structured problem-solving and data-driven decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Highly collaborative mindset; experienced at leading cross-functional projects to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of comfort with data analysis using spreadsheet and data visualization software; experience writing SQL queries or a willingness to quickly learn SQL
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience with pricing and/or managing testing roadmaps
- Experience using Salesforce and/or interacting with sales teams
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].