Livspace is a design and technology first team and building next generation e- commerce platform for home decor and interior designs and employ a combination of data science, algorithms and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
Livspace's vision is to make homes beautiful through design, products, and services the worldover. But there is much more to Livspace than meets the eye. We are a technology company that is centered around customer obsession and making bold bets in building the world’s first curated 3-way market place for Customers, Interior designers and suppliers. Customers can discover thousands of interior design looks for all types of rooms, personalize — by color, material, style — to their liking, and get the exact look for all the rooms— living, dining, bed, kitchens, wardrobes, and storage areas — in their homes. Once the look is selected, the underlying furniture products, decor items, and services like false ceiling, wood flooring, wallpaper, etc. are delivered to the owner's home and installed by the Livspace team who makes the home look like the pictureselected by the customer on the website. We are a design and technology-first team and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and industrial design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
· Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
· REST API testing / Automation
· Data Structures
· API load testing / Performance testing
· CI/CD, DevOps concepts
· Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
· 6 to 8 years of experience in automation testing.
· Coordinate across teams for complete feature deliverables.
· Mentoring: Demonstrated an ability to mentor junior members of the team, and leading thought provoking technical conversations, be it pertaining to the current tech stack or new emerging technologies
· Must be experienced in automating Web & Mobile applications.
· Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
· Should be an expert in web automation framework : Selenium, Rest API
· Performed Automation Testing of Rest API using automation Frameworks.
· Experience working with Postman tool, API and Docker
· Working knowledge of Load testing framework (Jmeter & Locust)
· Should have good Knowledge on Java/Python and any other scripting language
· Knowledge on MySql , MongoDB
· A passion for testing, development, and design
· Strong mentoring and leadership skills
· Well versed with CI/CD
· Understand and Analyze the Functional & Regression scope of Product Development items. Assign resources to various projects so that their utilization is maximized.
· Good in designing different automation frameworks/Architecture based on project needs.
· Come up with technology suggestions and implementation ( Tools & Framework improvements) Explore, Implementation & usage of code coverage tools