Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
People Success Partners (PSPs) at Toast are the connectors that bridge all teams. Partnering directly with senior leadership, directors and managers to advance the business through impactful Talent Solutions.
PSPs are impact-driven individuals who crave that partnership, who gravitate towards the complexity and ambiguity to find simplicity and clarity, who anchor on business and team success in all that they do, and who love the delta of moving the organization from good to great.
This is a new role in support of growing our commercials and GTM organization in EMEA. This role will require your keen business acumen and strategic thinking in support of your business clients but also an ability to roll up your sleeves and progress initiatives at the regional level. As Toast helps the restaurant industry across the US navigate these unprecedented times, the fortunate few to occupy these roles will maintain the awesome responsibility to evolve and shape the course of the enterprise.
*This is a hybrid role located in Dublin, Ireland. Expectation for onsite presence 1-2 times per week.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work closely with our commercial GTM VPs, Directors, and their leadership group to implement strategies and programs that develop their workforce to achieve its strategic goals while improving the overall employee experience
- Partner with the Director+ leadership to lead the development and execution of talent management processes such as quarterly and annual performance and talent reviews, succession planning, compensation reviews, and engagement exercises in partnership with business leadership and the broader People Success team
- Collaborate with all areas of the People organization to deliver an aligned, effective people-centric approach to your partner organizations
- Work to build people-related solutions by leveraging people trends, insights, and data to drive the implementation of projects and programs
- Provide strategic partnership and coaching to employees and people managers at all levels to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- Provide guidance on employee relations matters and conduct investigations as needed
- Create and ensure policies, practices, and programs are administered in an equitable and consistent manner
- Ability to advocate for Toast’s culture and values, and influence VP+ leaders
- Understand operational complexities, compliance, and cultural norms of the EMEA region
- Ability to demonstrate people partnering experience in a commercial environment
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- At least 10 years of experience as a HRBP or Human Resources professional
- Talent Strategy Developer – Partnering with your colleagues in our Centers of Expertise and the business to cultivate a strategic workforce plan: Demonstrating: Business acumen, collaboration and brokering for services for the success of your client group and region.
- Talent Insights Creator – You possess a deep understanding of business and operations of your client group, you are evidence led utilizing data and insight to credibly advise your business on people and business issues.
- Trusted Advisor to the business: Effectively influence and collaborate across the organization while maintaining strong and trusting relationships.
- Organizational Architect: Proactively pulse organizational metrics and dynamics to enable a high performing organization to scale.
- Change agent who proactively seeks to identify solutions for complex situations
- Critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit who can navigate through a high degree of complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders with varying needs
- Solid understanding of EMEA HR practices, policies, and employment law
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR-related field and/or HR certification preferred
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].