Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a member of the Toast Tech TA team, you’ll join a collaborative group who care about their craft, and who value the deep relationships they’ve built with their partners across the business. In addition to finding the right person for each job we work, we make time to have some fun along the way! You will join a team of 14 Technical TA Partners across the US and Ireland.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work directly with senior leaders across R&D to ensure we build talent pipelines to fit our functional needs, our mission, and our culture.
- Build sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines with due consideration to the importance of both quality and diversity
- Source, interview, present and close a diverse slate of candidates for Engineering, Product Management, Design and other roles across geos, as well as remotely
- Collaborate on creating and implementing recruiting strategies that will impact the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Demonstrable success in sourcing and full life cycle recruiting for technical roles
- Experience sourcing, and closing candidates in a competitive market
- Ability to work in a sometimes ambiguous, growing company environment
- Strong communication skills in all directions (internally, externally, cross functionally)
- Committed to creating and facilitating an excellent candidate experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.