Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Should have experience in writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) , Functional Specification Documents (FSD) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Experience in Target Operating Model (TOM) assessment/design is an advantage
- Demonstrate good communication, articulation, and stakeholder management skills
- Is expected to partner with Product and Engineering leaders to assist in requirements gathering, scrum ceremonies, documentation, and similar tasks.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Hands-on experience in FinTech or Digital Transformation initiatives, specifically in the areas of Payments (Domestic / International Payment schemes, end to end payment lifecycle experience, corporate payments, cash management)
- Should have experience working in Agile environment – Adept in scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand-ups, delivery, retrospective), led demos, aid in story grooming and release planning with Product Owners. Certification is an added advantage. Should be familiar with Jira
- Exceptional time management, organization and communication skills.
- Fluency in analytics and data measurement; comfort working with ambiguous datasets
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the bill payment or money movement space or FinTech.
- An understanding of the payments and ACH regulations and the evolving supplier and marketplace dynamics is a plus, but not essential
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.