At Omio, we take a unique approach to travel. Our pioneering search platform provides a seamless way to find and book the fastest, cheapest, and best travel options by train, bus, flight, and ferries to thousands of cities, towns, and villages across Europe, the United States, and Canada. That translates not only into financial savings for you but also means you have more time on your hands to enjoy your travel experiences! We are a founder-led business and our amazing CEO, Naren Shaam, is as passionate about Omio as he was on day one.
We are looking for a systems thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced environment by engaging in quick data-backed decisions.
You apply statistical methods to analyze and mine business data, identify correlations and new metrics, find trends and patterns, and create data reports to formulate, answer questions and solve business problems.
As a strong collaborator with different teams, especially in Tech (Product, Engineering, Design) you foster a customer-driven and data-driven strategy to drive product evolution, enhance customer experience and deliver growth and financial impact.
As a Product Analyst at Omio, you will:
- Enable the Partnership team to easily measure the holistic performance of the business as well as at the partner/partner group level for both internal and external stakeholders
- Help identify performance issues and opportunities of specific partner(s), as well as gain partner-specific insights alongside delivering actionable recommendations.
- Support the decision-making process for product development and management with data insights.
- Conduct highly customized partner performance analysis:
- At a partner or partner group level, conduct deep-level analysis to identify opportunities to maximize partner potential and, more broadly, gain insights on the partner’s users, e.g., funnel conversion rate, segment behaviors, and more.
- Contribute to gathering external industry data and market performance data and apply these insights to the Omio data to enrich the decision-making proc
- Support growth initiatives/business cases to inform investment into new partnerships and partnership features.
This is what you bring to the team
- 2 – 4 years of experience working as a data analyst, a product analytics background is a plus
- Understanding of how analytics helps in business decisions and growth
- Structured systems thinker
- Hands-on in Tableau dashboard development
- Strong SQL knowledge
- AB testing knowledge
- Hands-on experience in implementation and analysis from web analytics tools like Amplitude, Omniture, GA, etc.
- Knowledge of basic R/Python is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must, and additional languages are always welcome
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.