Atmosic Technologies is looking for a Product Engineer who is passionate about delivering differentiated products to the market.
- Collaborate with technology and service suppliers to develop technical solutions in manufacturing
- Directly manage mass production yield in fab, assembly and test suppliers.
- Build systems and tools for analysis and reporting to enable business intelligence and engineering decisions.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team environment and contribute in the areas of technical assessment, problem solving, and applied engineering disciplines
- Plan and execute ongoing product support tasks for suppliers and silicon revisions in characterization of performance through the NPI cycle
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in product and test engineering roles
- 3+ years of experience directly managing production lines in high volume manufacturing
- Excellent understanding of semiconductor manufacturing, assembly and test processes
- Direct experience working with statistical analysis tools
- Demonstrated understanding of data analysis in production control processes, GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis
- Understanding of reliability testing including ESD, HTOL, and Package Integrity
- MS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Responsibility in hardware design, validation and maintenance for production and reliability
- Knowledge in circuit fundamentals and RF transceiver system architecture
- RF, digital, and mixed signal product characterization experience
- Project/team leadership experience
- Skills in scripting language programming such as Python and Perl
- ATE test solution development experience
- Direct experience with lab equipment for measurement with oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power meter, curve tracer, signal generator, etc
- Hardware PCB bring-up, troubleshooting, and modification experience
- Campbell (Silicon Valley), California, USA, Shanghai, China or Hsin-chu, Taiwan