Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, and supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
As part of our portfolio, Swift offers several GNSS receivers such as our ruggedized Duro and our PIKSI OEM boards. We are planning to expand our range of receivers and are therefore seeking an experienced Product Line Manager who will define and implement the roadmap of our receiver portfolio. Reporting directly to the EVP, Product, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the continued growth of our receiver business and to drive the mass adoption of cm-level accurate positioning into new market segments.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with
- Building a profitable portfolio of complex hardware products, ideally in the GNSS space
- Managing the full life cycle of hardware and software
- Creating realistic business plans and driving Go/No-Go decisions for new product introductions
- Cost optimizing hardware products for a specification
- Working with large customers to define specific SKUs for their particular needs
- Identifying USPs and documenting those in a clear and concise manner
- Managing stakeholder expectations, troubleshooting problems, and issue mitigation
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- 5+ years of relevant product line management experience in RF hardware products, ideally in the field of GNSS receivers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong business acumen
- Customer empathy
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Works well under pressure, and is not afraid of uncertainty
- Broad understanding of the use of GNSS receivers in multiple industries including robotics, fleet management, and industrial machine control
- Experience managing high-volume hardware product lines
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, an employer covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff, and professionals
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49
Come join us!