Livspace is a trusted interior design marketplace that connects interior designers, vendors and customers across Asia. We provide end-to-end home interior services across 30 cities across Asia.
Our founding team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at companies like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Flipkart, Adobe, Myntra, and Space Matrix. We are well-funded; our investors include top venture firms like TPG Growth, Venturi Partners, Tahoe Investment Group, Kharis Capital, Goldman Sachs, Helion, Bessemer, and Jungle.
We are a design and technology-first start-up and employ a combination of data science, algorithms, and design to create unique experiences for homeowners and scale the job of interior designers.
If you are passionate about working in a dynamic organization that’s fun, young, and growing fast, then come join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Livspace is hiring a Product Manager for our Product team to drive the conceptualization, development and rollout of Livspace's platform across various domains. This is a pivotal role and requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, strong communication skills and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You will work closely with key stakeholders in the company to understand the markets and the issues they face. You will also be able to identify and implement innovative solutions for the broader market. Working across all areas of the company, you will serve as an internal/external liaison between designers, vendors, marketing and key partners.
Key responsibilities include:
● Manage the entire product lifecycle, starting at strategic planning and OKRs, all the way to managing backlog and agile iterations
● Identify, conceptualize and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products.
● Analyse data (scientifically) and market trends, and identify solutions to support product development
● Develop, lead and implement projects such as company-wide go-to-market plans
● Ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other departments
● Work collaboratively with internal and external teams, including program/project management, troubleshooting and alignment
● Manage stakeholders and communicate effectively with them – on strategy, features, OKRs and releases; and acting as the “go-to” person for any enquiries/suggestions/feedback
● Liaise with cross-functional teams – offering support and sharing knowledge in order to maximise cooperation and alignment
● Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and other colleagues – sharing knowledge on product developments and issues to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team
● Collaborate with the Developers to agree on priorities and ensure product developments/amendments are prioritised correctly and as per the business needs
● Identify any issues within current working practices that might impact product delivery
● Liaise with colleagues effectively to resolve any faults with product delivery
● Identify barriers that potentially impact product availability and work efficiently to resolve issues and ensure products remain competitive and effective
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people and an insane focus on excellence. Additional qualifications include:
● At least 3 years of prior experience working in a PM role on platform products
● Experience in order management in ecommerce or in payments. At least one of the two.
● Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
● Good commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate your competence in analysing, reporting and efficiently responding to data
● Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong partner relationships
● Target driven, good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail – working with qualitative and quantitative data
● Extensive experience in delivering highly successful and innovative product developments
● Extensive experience with design and product testing
● Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a savvy mobile app user
● Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
● Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer Science, Engineering or Behavioural Psychology