Are you a passionate traveler? Want to work at a company that's revolutionising the way people travel? Do you enjoy having ownership and working with rock-star product managers, designers and engineers on innovative solutions? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are the world’s leading travel platform for search, comparison and booking, thanks to our interconnected platforms Omio Travel and Rome2rio.
Whether it’s getting to a bustling tourist hub such as Paris, France, or a relaxing town like Motril, Spain, our pioneering and practical platform helps travellers worldwide explore Europe, the United States and Canada.
We bring together more than 1,000 transportation providers across trains, buses, flights, ferries, cars, and airport transfers to make it easier for you to focus on what really matters: the journey. Choosing us means saving time and money while loving the journey you’re on.
From a small startup of just a few people, our team has grown to 300 employees hailing from more than 50 countries who work at offices in Berlin, Prague, Beijing, London and New York.
We come together daily to bring our vision to fruition, with the goal of creating travel experiences that inspire, guide and delight. Our innovative technologies, passion and diversity are our strengths. Working at Omio is a journey in and of itself, one that moves us to share in the beauty of travel.
With more than $400 million raised in funding, Omio is supported by a number of key investors who believe in our vision: Atomico, Battery Ventures, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lakestar, NEA, Silver Lake Kraftwerk, Temasek, and Kinnevik.
This role will report to the Tribe Product Director, we are looking for a passionate and driven Product Manager that will play a key role in driving our customer service features and tooling.
This is an exciting opportunity to discover and deliver solutions that help our customer
service team better communicate with our users, provide them with an excellent service
and improve their post-booking experience. You’ll need to bring a great balance of
customer curiosity, commercial acumen and innovative/creative thinking to drive
excellence alongside our fully cross-functional pods
What are the specific tasks for this role?
- Define, develop and be responsible for your areas OKRs
- Support the tribe’s strategic goals by discovering the right features to develop
- Discover value from the perspective of our customers & customer service agents
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success
- Be the customer
- Guide product development with a group of experienced engineers and
- Perform as the Product Owner & manage the product backlog for their product
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential issues/risks.
- Work cross-functionally across our Commercial, Customer Support, Marketing
- and Engineering functions
What does a typical Product Manager do at Omio?
- Discover value by means of experimentation, ideation and data-driven research
- Manage their product development, working with a cross-functional team of
- experienced engineers and designers
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of our products
- Work cross-functionally across multiple Omio teams
- Communicate clearly and frequently across their team and the wider organisation
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience in product management Ideally, but not mandatory, 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service.
- You have a strong analytical mindset & approach, using data and research to prioritise your roadmap and processes.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced tech company.
- You have strong communications skills and you are able to share product views across multiple functions.
- You have solid experience with agile development methodologies, including scrum.
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you, too, can have an impact on this journey, and the opportunity of while we grow, you will grow too.
A competitive and attractive compensation package
Remote and flexible working
A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities