The Fintech team is responsible for a diverse range of products and workstreams, all with the united goal of financially empowering the restaurant community. From quickly and seamlessly taking guest payments to extending credit via our lending products, the Fintech product team tackles some of the biggest and most impactful initiatives within Toast.
We are looking for a Product Manager to manage the last mile of our core payment processing product in the Settlement & Reconciliations team. You will work directly with customers, business operations, and support, to create a best-in-class experience for the most critical customer touchpoints. Your team will manage existing features like our settling of funds to customers depending on who they process with, reporting, and 1099-K, as well as identify new products & features that enhance our internal Tooling. This is a role that is responsible for billions of dollars flowing through our systems to ensure our customers get access in a timely manner .
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Own an end-to-end customer experience designed to help restaurant owners easily access their funds processed through our payment product.
- Deliver features across multiple customer touch points that automate and simplify the way information is gathered from customers and ferried to our payment processing partners
- Leverage internal & external customer feedback to form a concise roadmap that removes friction from the payment settlement experience.
- Execute on the immediate roadmap to enable scale and different compliance requirements
- Spear-head a key initiative to enable customers with a unified settlement from all processors
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- A passion for unlocking financial services for the restaurant & hospitality industry
- Experience managing technical products from their early inception, to measurable post-launch success.
- A demonstrated curiosity that tests assumptions, hypotheses, and market trends throughout the product discovery process.
- Taken vague, conflicting, or incomplete information and turned it into an actionable plan with clear business impact.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on communicating roadmaps and technical solutions to a variety of stakeholders.
- High EQ and is skilled at building and maintaining relationships with engineering & finance teams.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and understand the inner workings of web applications & developer services.
- Comfortable with data analysis tools like SQL and Excel.
Special Sauce: (non-essential skills, nice to have)
- Experience working fast-growing teams & hyper-growth companies.
- First-hand experience on reporting, reconciliation and core banking systems
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Medical Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
- Pension and matching
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
Our Tech Stack
Toast’s products run on a stack that ranges from guest and restaurant-facing Android tablets to backend services in Java to internal, guest-facing and restaurant-facing web apps. Our backend services follow a microservice architecture written using Java 8 and DropWizard; we use AWS extensively, ranging from S3 to RDS to Lambda. We have our own platform for dealing with user management, service elevations and robust load balancing. Toast stores data in a set of sharded Postgres databases and utilizes Apache Spark for large scale data workloads including query and batch processing. The front-end is built primarily using Angular and ES6. The main Toast POS application is an Android application written in Java and Kotlin. For data between tablets and our cloud platform we operate RabbitMQ clusters as well as direct tablet communication to the back end.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.