For the past few years, GoPro has grown from a hardware company to an ecosystem company which provides an end-to-end solution for our customers to manage their memories and help them become great content creators. GoPro software now offers not just capturing media, but also saving and managing media, innovative editing tools using AI/ML, Direct-to-Consumer sales, and exciting subscription products that maximize value and utility for our consumers.
As the GoPro ecosystem expands to a variety of consumer platforms/touch points and provides streamlined media management on all the platforms, the importance of our Web application has grown significantly. GoPro’s Web application (plus.gopro.com) supports the GoPro subscribers’ most seamless ecosystem experience and helps users curate, save and share their favorite memories anywhere on any device.
To lead manage this strategic Web application product, the GoPro Software Product and UX team is looking for a user centric product manager who can help our users manage their personal media effectively on the Web App and enable the seamless experience between Web App and the rest of our ecosystem on mobile, desktop and D2C eCommerce.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the UX and the Consumer Insights teams to provide seamless end-to-end user experience that optimizes the GoPro subscriber experience.
- Define the product vision for the Web App that empowers our subscribers and provides value and utility.
- Develop the product roadmap and manage the product lifecycle.
- Own the product backlog as the product owner and provide a clear priority and the product management service to the development team.
- Be the champion of exceptional user experience in their media management journey.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Minimum 3 years working as a Product Manager in a cloud-based product
- Track record of shipping successful consumer Web products.
- Proven track record of translating users’ latent and obvious needs into technically and business feasible product solutions.
- Work with UX designers on customer journeys, UX flows, and product designs.
- Transform requirements into feature specs/user stories including story acceptance criteria for the engineering team.
- As the product owner, lead guide the product development team by providing clear priorities and managing backlogs to deliver features most effectively.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer insight, strategy, and product innovation and ability to lead inspire through effective communication and presentation abilities.
- Inherently collaborative nature and demonstrated experience working with highly interdependent other ecosystem teams.
- Analyze key performance metrics and develop and drive key product features and test and learn to improve and optimize the product features.
- Collaborate with business leaders and key stakeholders to prioritize features, define assumptions and constraints, and gain alignment on plans to meet strategic objectives.
- Proactive problem solver
Bonus Points For
- Experience in subscription-based products
- Experience in video and media products
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $131,325-$154,500.