Omio is pursuing a vision of bringing global transport into a single distribution system and creating end-to-end magical consumer journeys. While the whole world of air, hotels or car rental is normalised, rail, bus, ferries, airport transfers, and all forms of ground transport are fragmented on a local level.
Omio is the largest source of inventory with 1000+ suppliers operating in 35 countries in Europe and North America. Along with their two brands, Rome2Rio used for global discovery, and Omio used for ticketing and journeys, they attract 600m+ users on a yearly basis while continuing to launch new geographies, new verticals, and new products as they scale. It’s a team based in Berlin, with offices in Prague, London, Beijing, Melbourne, and NY.
We are a team of 250+ passionate employees from more than 45 countries who share the same vision: to create a single tool to help send travellers almost anywhere in Europe, the U.S., and Canada.
Role within a product/supply ops team that facilitates and optimizes the intersection of product, engineering, commercial and customer experience. It provides a ‘bridge’ between these teams to improve the communications, and processes around the product, supply and its operational requirements.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitoring Provider's Integration Performance through market deep-dives, data, graphs and dashboards reporting issues or inconsistencies to the responsible teams
- Monitoring and tracking booking errors and following up on reported issues both internally and with external parties.
- Identifying and analyzing integration issues through logs and communication files (such as XML, JSON) in order to describe, classify and report them to internal teams or external providers
- Following up on issues reported, discussing solutions, providing additional details and ensuring fixing
- Run analyses and deliver meaningful insights with actionable findings
- Providing and maintaining reports and supporting internal teams on frequent questions and tasks related to providers' integration
- Updating documentation and related tasks to ensure maintenance of knowledge base
- Maintenance of provider related info shown to Omio clients, for example fares and amenities
- Creating ad-hoc analysis using SQL, data warehouse and analytical tools for answering business questions regarding the product or customer behavior.
- Problem-solver, curious, eager to learn, team player
- Good communication skills to understand and describe problems, discuss solutions and solve problems
- Attention to details and ability to identify trends
- Strong knowledge of Excel, basic knowledge of SQL and data analysis tools
- Knowledge of API, XML, JSON is a plus
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A generous pension scheme
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.