Assist in driving significant cross-functional projects and help build scalable processes for Omio across all transport partners
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluate and optimize existing processes within our coverage product team
- Enable measurement of business processes
- Cross-provider projects focused on designing and implementing solutions and tools for significant business issues e.g.booking errors, leakage, supply completeness.
- Manage a centralized Helpdesk for providers and partners.
- Partner with Commercial and Product Management to identify cross-functional bottlenecks & design/implement end-to-end processes that inform & direct significant business activities
- Manage a small team with a relentless focus on cross-provider/functional scalability.
- Be an advocate of our company’s data driven culture; the team will create tools / reports that are actionable / diagnostic, design scalable processes that are informed by data, and create recommendations that support and drive growth
- 3+ years experience in product/supply operations
- People management experience
- Able to deliver through others
- Driver for change and continuous improvement
- Project and process management skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Embodies Omio values
- Data driven and passionate about working with numbers;
- Excellent analytical skills, have confidence in working with large data sets and are an expert in Excel/Google sheets (SQL a plus)
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A generous pension scheme
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.