Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Hot off an IPO in 2021, Toast is investing heavily in R&D, including scaling core products, accelerating growth of emerging products, and incubating New Ventures that can have a substantial impact on Toast’s long-term growth. We are searching for an operations-focused individual who thrives in problem-solving, working cross-functionally, and is able to identify opportunities in systems and processes that enable product teams to be more efficient.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Collaborate with product managers, product leads, operations, and go-to-market teams to administer and maintain a world class product operating system that maximizes R&D investment returns.
- Document and maintain best practices and systems that drive product adoption, product/market fit, and commercial success.
- Continuously iterate, improve and administer launch readiness tooling and automation by partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Care and Restaurant Success teams to launch new products, features, and fixes.
- Partner with the Central Business/Operations and Customer Experience team to administer repeatable and scalable systems, tooling and process to enable and support Product teams.
- Administer customer insights tooling to drive customer feedback loop with Product & Product Marketing to power feature requests, support issues, and future roadmap bets.
- Partner with Program Management to develop and integrate systems for Product Roadmaps, goal setting, and a cadence for operational review.
- Enable a team of Commercial Leads who embed into new product teams and are responsible for driving distribution and adoption by implementing sales/marketing automation, reporting, and tactical KPI/goal setting.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in sales/marketing/product operations roles.
- Strong analytical (SQL experience), quantitative, and communication skills.
- Experience administering CRM & sales/marketing automation tooling (Intercom, Drift, Podium, Zendesk, Salesforce, Marketo, Twilio, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience partnering with R&D teams on launching new products that found rapid customer adoption, scale, and commercial success.
- Experience supporting sales or marketing teams executing go-to-market planning & collaboration
- Passionate about technology startups. Experience in an early stage technology startup.
- Undergraduate Degree
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Product management experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.