Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
After successfully transforming homes, Livspace is now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done !
Yes you read it right ! Livspace for Business. The Hassle free way of doing Commercial Interiors.
This role belongs to our Commercial Interiors/ Livspace for Business org, which helps businessess to Livspace their Work Space, Retail Space, Hotel Space, Healthcare Space and here's what expected out of this proposed role in this exciting team:
- Responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for corporate interior fit-out projects.
- Managing the design and site delivery teamʼs performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Managing project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations.
- Coordinating and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders. Responsible for supporting in negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- Establishing and preparing formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and Company Engaging and professionally interacting with the design professionals, consultants, Vendors and client while successfully directing the installation team in safety executing the work in accordance with the design Plan.
- Closely working with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of Execution and Customer Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in executing Corporate interior design projects
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
• Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
• Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.