After successfully transforming homes, Livspace is now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done !
Yes you read it right ! Livspace for Business. The Hassle free way of doing Commercial Interiors.
This role belongs to our Commercial Interiors/ Livspace for Business org, which helps businessess to Livspace their Work Space, Retail Space, Hotel Space, Healthcare Space and here's what expected out of this proposed role in this exciting team:
- Responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for corporate interior fit-out projects.
- Managing the design and site delivery teamʼs performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Managing project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations.
- Coordinating and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders. Responsible for supporting in negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- Establishing and preparing formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and Company Engaging and professionally interacting with the design professionals, consultants, Vendors and client while successfully directing the installation team in safety executing the work in accordance with the design Plan.
- Closely working with the manufacturers, product development team and logistics team to ensure a high standard of Execution and Customer Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in executing Corporate interior design projects
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
• Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
• Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage effectively with client, vendors and internal teams.