Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
While Livspace continues to bring delight to its customers by transforming homes, we are now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done. Livspace for Business. The Hassle-free way of doing Commercial Interiors. To know more please visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com
here's what is expected out of this proposed role.
• Look for opportunities to improve the Livspace position in regard to return and value.
• Identify and resolve disputes quickly and reasonably.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with Livspace representatives, consultants, contractors and adjoining property owners.
• Manage and coordinate the project handover phase with contractors, Livspace Internal Team, tenants and building property managers.
• Receive and review detailed reports on the project from the site delivery team.
• Establish formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the Company.
• Maintain an up-to-date role as a Safety Officer, you are required to provide the interface between project ownership and delivery.
• You are required to act as the Safety Head, the single focal point of contact between the Livspace, project consultants, and the Construction Contractor(s), ensuring the desired project objectives are delivered.
• You must have adequate knowledge and information about the business and the Safety Standards in order to make informed value-add decisions for Livspace.
• As an Auditor of the team, you will foster teamwork both within the Project and Vendors and provide technical input to the project teams and ensure that the LIVSPACE objectives are delivered.
The responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not necessarily limited to the following: R&R :
• On-site Construction safety-related tasks
• Implementation of HSE plan
• Toolbox talk and job-specific training at a site
• Ensure maintenance of First aid kits and availability
• Review and approval of work permits
• Conduct fire mock-drills
• Risk assessment
• Oversee installation of signboards, safety slogans, barricades etc.
• Weekly safety review meetings
• Arrange and control first aid stations/staff as required
• Prevent use of Drugs, Alcohol and Narcotics at site
• Determine and manage risks that may affect the project in any way, particularly EHS standard or quality/specifications.
• Facilitate effective communication and action as the sole point of contact between the LIVSPACE and site delivery team.
• Assist the design team and site delivery team to identify and resolve problems.
Practice sound people management principles to ensure that the team of contractors and Consultants works well and provides a supportive environment for the achievement of project and individual objectives
• Manage the welfare and motivation of LIVSPACE direct reports, such as Assistant Project Managers and Administration Assistants and provide leadership, guidance and encouragement
• Plan for and undertake annual performance reviews in line with Livspace processes
• Project skite sheets and resumes for the project team for use by the Company.
In addition to your project role, as a representative of the Company, you will use your best endeavors to communicate potential business development opportunities to the Company and to actively promote the interests of the Company within the industry.
You will operate within the constraints of the particular contract for which you have been appointed.
This position requires professional ability and inherent motivation. You have the skills required to direct meetings, introduce discussion to encourage thinking on the wider commercial context and be responsible for the tasks assigned to members of your project team. You are willing and able to perform duties diligently to the quality standards set by the Company and conformto the Companyʼs policies and business systems and be committed to their implementation and continuous improvement at all times.
The position requires the following Qualifications and Experience:
• Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering degree qualification with minimum 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
• Contract administration / Vendor Management experience
• Knowledge in Commercial Fit-out Project Management
• Apply quality management principles and processes.
• Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes.
• Apply programming and reporting principles and processes.
• Adapt and problem solve on an individual and team basis in a pressured environment
• Work with limited supervision.
• Possess sound literacy in computer software, including the Microsoft Office range.
• Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Deal professionally and confidently with a diverse range of people at all levels.
• Flexibility and ability to work with different areas of the business.
•Have good written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to draft reports, minutes, correspondence, procedures, processes and forms.
• Utilize, execute in a timely manner and improve on where able, the BMS process tools and templates to ensure our ISO obligations are at all times adhered to.
•Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, and broker relationships with stakeholders within and outside the project.
• Be aware of the broader environmental, social and economic perspectives and how they may affect the project. • Support and provide leadership to your project team.