Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
- Checking and highlighting quality if the work at regular intervals of Interior Fit-out project
- Creating Non Compliance reports and tracking them closely with the projects team for closure
- Checking of all services as per drawings and technical specifications including but not restricted to Civil, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, LV, System, Finishings To audit multiple sites for quality and compliance.
- Checking and highlighting the quality of the work at regular intervals during the Interior Fit-out project
- Creating Non-Compliance reports and tracking them closely with the projects team for closure
- Review the contract documents for each construction stage/phase in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the project manager of any deficiency.
- Review QA/QC procedures and document control as submitted by the contractors and ensure implementation is in compliance with agreement requirements.
- Review inspection, test, and plans as submitted by the contractors and ensure compliance with agreement requirements.
- Ensure that contractor establish and submit a project-specific quality plan.
- Maintain and measure contractors compliance with agreements annexures as well as the technical specificatio.
- preparing & compiling project quality plan as per project QA/QC
- Conducting Quality audits and generation of quality audit reports to all custodians.
- Plan, organize & implement Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and Consultant / Client specifications.
- Responsible for quality control logs, assist in generating reports as per the contractual requirement or procedure.
- Prepare Materials Inspection Requests (MIR) and conduct inspection of raw materials delivered at site and review if material in line with per approved material submittal & as per specification requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication and presentation skills Strong technical knowledge – Interior Fit-out jobs.
- Headstrong – Not bulking under pressure from both internal & external parties Readiness to travel to multiple sites and audit multiple projects in the work zone.
- Experience within the high end interior decoration works would be advantageous Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Relevant experience in commercial fit outs is a huge advantage.
- 2-3 Years of experience in QA+QC (Quality Assurance + Quality Check) Preferably from Retail / Commercial Interior background.