A Project Director should be highly skilled and experienced to lead and manage the implementation of projects under the premium interior design vertical in Livspace for that region. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the implementation process from conception to completion, ensuring the delivery of exceptional work that meets and exceeds the customer’s expectations. The Project Director will coordinate with the design and the production team to keep them in alignment with the committed timelines for the respective cohort/ city.
- Lead and manage a team of Site Supervisors to implement exceptional quality work that meets customer expectations.
- Own the customer experience completely post booking of project till the time of handover.
- Act as the highest point of escalation for your region and ensure any of the issues highlighted by the customers are resolved within the committed ETAs and the projects are completed on a good note.
- Continuously coordinate with the cross functional teams such as installer teams, vendor teams, category teams, finance, product teams to enable faster resolution.
- Ensure everyone in the team is adhering to the defined process SOPs and standards to provide a standardized customer experience.
- Responsible for Customer Move In Timeline Adherence, Customer Overall CSAT Score.
- NIT/BITS/IIT/ MBA from IIM/Tier 1 B-schools shall be preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of overall work experience in Startups or Operations in similar industries.
- People management skills (Direct team reporting in past roles is a must).
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Structured thought process and strong analytical ability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Manage strategic alliances/ business partnerships through builders, architects and interior consultants in order to achieve maximum project reach.