Omio is pursuing a vision of delivering the world's travel inventory to enable journeys to and from anywhere.
As the largest source of travel inventory globally we work with 1000+ suppliers operating in 37 countries in Europe and North America. We are the destination of choice for 700m+ users annually across our two brands: Rome2Rio for global discovery, and Omio for ticketing and journeys. We are growing fast as we launch new geographies, new verticals and new products. We have offices in Berlin, Prague, London and Melbourne.
We are a team of more than 300 passionate employees who share the same vision: to create a single experience that helps send travellers almost anywhere in Europe, the U.S. and Canada.
We are now expanding to Latin America, a huge ground transportation market with high potential, in which our Regional VP will lead our strategy establishing local teams and accelerating growth through acquisitions.
You will play a pivotal role in managing the tools and applications within the operations team. In this role, you will own the Omio Chatbot and manage relationships with stakeholders throughout the company. You will use your project management, analytical skills, and innovative thought process to recommend solutions that will help achieve SLAs and customer service goals. You will be solution-oriented in order to drive results.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Be the driver behind the Omio Chatbot and live chat, working cross-functionally to implement rolling changes.
Monitor tracking and assist with reporting on the operational performance of Omio’s Chatbot.
Facilitate any communication and updates with the different Omio Operations verticals, including BPO, training, content, customer experience and WFM teams.
Represents Omio’s perspective with our Chatbot vendor discussions and negotiations
Work closely with your Chatbot team to achieve key daily, weekly, and monthly operational goals.
Develop ad-hoc reports to identify performance improvement opportunities
Identifies core issues with current processes, defines strategies and opportunities to improve Chatbot and Live Chat performance
Conduct analysis to identify improvement areas, efficiency gains, data quality enhancements, and forecast accuracy with relevant stakeholders within Omio
Serve as the operations AI and Chatbot main point of contact, and become the internal point of contact for cross-functional partners
- 2 years + of experience in Product development
- Commercial experience in launching products within an operations or customer support environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working in a fast-paced operations environment with responsibility for improving performance metrics
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (i.e. – pivot tables, vlookup) and PowerPoint with ability to create presentations
- Strong research, testing, and process improvement skills; good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics with exceptional data management skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with cross-functional leaders
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage competing priorities
- Must possess superior analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, together, we are powering journeys that move us.
- Remote and flexible working, 27 vacation days, a day off on your birthday, and more
- 6 weeks per year 'work-from-anywhere'
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership.
- Travel Benefits Scheme
- Brand new, modern, and dog-friendly office
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities.
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Hiring process and background checks
At Omio, we work in partnership with Giant Screening, once a job offer has been accepted, Giant will be engaged to carry out background screening. Giant will reach out to you via email and occasionally via telephone/text message so that they can gather all relevant information required. Consent will be requested prior to any information being passed to our services company.