After successfully transforming homes, Livspace is now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done ! Yes you read it right ! Livspace for Business. The Hassle free way of doing Commercial Interiors. This role belongs to our Commercial Interiors/ Livspace for Business org, which helps businessess to Livspace their Work Space, Retail Space, Hotel Space, Healthcare Space and what is expected out of this proposed role in this exciting team:
- Should have good working knowledge in autocad and should be able take and validate quantities from the given drawings.
- Should have good communication skills, written and oral for interaction
- Rate analysis for all items in the BOQ, costing and finalization of rates with vendors.
- Preparation of detailed BoQ
- Coordination with Design team for Understanding and analyzing Architectural & Service drawings and involved in preparation of initial quote to sales team
- Should be able understand the product and service costing of gypsum, tile, paint, glass, aluminum partition, modular partition, waterproofing, carpentry, wood works. Masonry, block works, capable of sourcing alternate products in above mentioned material groups, but not limited to civil & MEP.
- Minimum Graduation or similar background
- 3+ years experience from MEP quantity surveyor or a reputed C&I , D&B company with knowledge on commercial interior fit outs quantification rate analysis.
- Ability to assess design feasibility, visualize on-site conditions and foresee execution risks
- Proactive and capable of prioritizing work
- Extremely high level of ownership and learning aptitude