While Livspace continues to bring delight to its customers by transforming homes, we are now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done. Livspace for Business. The Hassle-free way of doing Commercial Interiors. To know more please visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com.
- Project Estimation : Preparation of budgetary cost estimation & Bill of materials as per in-house architects design. Rate analysis for all items in the BOQ, costing and finalisation of rates with vendors.
- Preparation of detailed BoQ, considering with approved budget from management with proper documentation of quotes and market benchmarks
- Quantity Surveying & Tender preparation: Preparation & Floating of package wise tenders. interiors(C&I), Modular furniture, Loose furniture & Services packages, understanding the terms & condition of the contract, BOQ specification and basic rate.
- Should have sound knowledge on auto-cadd and should be able to take quantities for the given drawing. Quantity validation from given drawing to BOQ.
- Participation in the pre-tendering activities with client / architect / PMC, raising pre-bid queries which are relevant from the given tender. Identification of gaps between BOQ & drawings, specs, condition of the contract and taking it for a logical closure.
- BOQ preparation studying of specification sheet from sales team, understanding the client requirement & quantities take off as per marking & RCP drawings.
- Coordination with Design team for Understanding and analysing Architectural & Service drawings and involved in preparation of initial quote to sales team.
- Should be able understand the product and service costing of gypsum, tile, paint, glass, aluminium partition, modular partition, waterproofing, carpentry, wood works. Masonry, block works, capable of sourcing alternate products in above mentioned material groups, but not limited to civil & MEP.
- Bill Checking & Submission: Checking bills in comparison with site measurements along with Final drawings/specification/approved makes etc.
- Understanding scope & specification of Non tender items, involvement in making technical specification for the same validation with rate analysis, supporting quotation and invoices.
- Should boardly understand General contracting, Design build, package contracting, value based project and loading margins, Lumpsum in commercial fit out project or residential or hotel or retail project.
- Budget Guidelines and strategies aligned with organisational objectives;
- Candidates should have 4-5 year of experience from reputed cost consulting background, should have worked in cost consulting firms, tendering department of interior contracting firms / architect firms who execute design build projects.
- Eduction, BE civil or Architecture, PG degree from a reputed college / NICRM / or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Should have good working knowledge in autocad and should be able take and validate quantities from the given drawings.
- Candidates without the knowledge of autocadd or fair knowledge need not apply.
- Should have good communication skills, written and oral for interaction with multiple vendors of Interiors, modular furniture, chairs, carpets, tiles, electrical, HVAC, networking, FAPa (all low voltage systems) for finalisation of rates and making them agree for the fulfilment.